Healthy Cocoa Honey Oat Muffins perfect for Breakfast:)
I just posted recently Tender Barbecue Ribs full of flavor, but now it is time for something healthy. We can not be spoiled to much:) I am the person that gains a weight quickly, so I just have to watch what I eat. I just would like to lose a little weight about 5 – 10 pounds, it will be enough for me. But I struggle sometimes. There are so many food blogs with great sweet recipes that I can not stop looking at their desserts. Some people eat what they want and still they are skinny. I want to be one of them!
Let me tell you about these healthy cocoa honey oat muffins, they are good … but not like … these Chocolate Muffins. They are ok, sweet, healthy with delicious apples and oats that I love, I can add them in any recipe. These cocoa honey oat muffins are very satisfying and fulfilling, so 1 muffin was enough for me.
- 1/2 cup regular oats
- 2 Tbsp. ground flax
- 1 mashed banana
- 1/2 cup diced apple
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare 4 foil muffin cups.
- Mix all ingredients together and form 4 balls.
- Put each ball into muffin cup.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
Inspired by simplytaralynn.com