Maybe I am a little too late with August post because September is almost over.. but I decided to post some interesting facts from my life.
1. My younger son loved to feed swans with leftover bread over the summer in my hometown in Poland. We had a lake behind our house, so we were there almost every day.
2. A Beautiful Rainbow.. a view from my condominium in Poland, I actually can see my Elementary School that I went when I was little:)
3. Look at this view at Bieszczady Mountains… My family actually lives in this village on the picture:)
4. After three months of vacation in Europe we came back to Canada where we live, time for school, work and other activities…
5. Have you ever been to West Edmonton Mall? On Labour weekend we went there to have fun.. they have huge shopping mall with lots of stores.. but what’s interesting there? Inside the mall, there is a large water park and you can actually see when you are shopping there. Also, there are other activities like seals shows, mini golf, galaxy land, ice arena (where you can skate). All of it is located at the mall. How fun can it be?
6. In August I watched some videos from Katrina, she has her own Blog called 77webstudio. I learned a lot from her about creating the website and I always come back to her videos on you tube. Thanks to her I know css, I know how to change colors, change fonts, change size of the sidebar, header etc. I know that there is lots to learn regarding css coding and I would love to know more, however for now I am sticking with my Invitations, Cards and Party Decorations:)