I just decided to put all my Autumn things in one post…
1. My older son just turned 9 and he is growing so fast I do not know when this time went by. Everything is just going so fast, it seems like we had a summer yesterday and now we have almost Christmas. Stores have already lots of stuff for Holidays.
2. We went to Cancun , Mexico for family vacation. It is very beautiful place, but very HOT and humid. We spent days on eating, swimming and walking on the beach:)
3. The soccer season started and my boys love this sport. First we had outdoor soccer and now we moved to inside facility because we have snow already. I am happy that we have opportunity to play indoor soccer, they will have something to do until Spring.
4. I bought these cute Reusable Silicone Baking Cups and they are so perfect. Mostly, I use them for my son’s lunches, so it is easier for me to separate snack or food.
5. I also got this Sistema Lunchbox that has three compartments on the top and one on the bottom. It has a bottle that perfectly fits one of the compartments on the top. My older son really likes his new lunchbox. It is not so heavy and not so big.. I think they are perfect size. It does not store larger food items like whole apple, but I simply cut into pieces and use the compartment on the top.
6. I read all posts from great girl about blogging www.byregina.com I really like her posts and I think I read all of them in couple days:) Her posts are well organized and very informative.
7. I made these maple oatmeal scones from mybakingaddiction.com and they were so good…