This Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips is fluffy and moist and this is what I like the best. Chocolate is perfect addition to banana bread….. and walnuts also, I love walnuts.. but my children will not eat it, so I just had to skip any type of nuts in this recipe:( But I am preparing my own bread and it will have lots of nuts and other yummy stuff in it.. soon I will post it. Awhile ago I posted Moist Chocolate Banana Muffins and they were so moist and delicious…I think that bananas add sweetness to the bread and that is why I can use less sugar in my recipe.
Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 overripe bananas
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 oz. milk
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup crushed M&M's
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare "8 round cake pan (or any other baking pan). Grease the pan with butter or oil.
- In a small bowl sift together: flour, baking soda and salt
- In a large bowl beat eggs and sugar with electric mixer until smooth. Add mashed bananas, milk , oil and Greek Yogurt, beat until all ingredients are combined. Add dry ingredients and mix all ingredients very well.
- In the end add chocolate chips to the batter. Pour the batter to the cake pan. Sprinkle M&M's on top.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes. Check if banana bread is ready by inserting toothpick (it should come out clean).