Fresh beans salad with cilantro dressing is very delicious, I ate the whole bowl almost by myself. Do you know what is best in this salad? I know the answer: fresh herb cilantro. I think herbs add wonderful flavor to any salad, dish etc. My favorite herbs are cilantro and dill as you will see from my recipes. I found out about cilantro when I was living in US (I am originally from Europe). I learnt that some people hate cilantro while others LOVE:) I am on the love side.. love… love Cilantro!
Bean Salad with Cilantro Dressing
- 2 medium size tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 tbsp. chopped green onions
- 1 cup dark red kidney beans
- lemon juice half lemon
- 1/4 olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- little pepper
- Mix all ingredients for salad in a bowl: tomatoes, red onion, lettuce, kidney beans and green onions.
- In a separate bowl mix lemon juice, olive oil, cilantro, salt and pepper. Add shredded garlic clove.
- Mix dressing with salad.
Yum! Healthy and flavorful 🙂
Thank you so much Heather for visiting my Blog:)
Erin | The Law Student's Wife
This looks so fresh and flavor packed! I could take down an entire bowl 🙂
Erin you are right it is packed with flavor. Thank you for visiting my Blog:)
Thank you Ilona for the refreshening recipe! I can’t wait to try it.