Buttermilk crescent rolls with nutella, strawberry jam and peach jam.
Perfect for a breakfast delicious, fluffy buttermilk crescent rolls stuffed with nutella, strawberry and peach jam. I am not sure why I did not post this recipe before, they are easy to make but they need some time, they need to rise before they are baked. And even my Ninja Mega Kitchen System did most of the work.
These buttermilk crescent rolls can be stuffed with anything. I decided to stuff some of them with nutella and the rest rolls with jam. Everyone can have what they want!
LEAVE A STAR RATING!Pin Recipe
Buttermilk Crescent Rolls Recipe
Servings: 18 - 23
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 Tbsp. active dry yeast
- 3 Tbsp. warm water
- 1 Tsp. sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 Tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 Tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- Any jam strawberry, peach, blueberry etc.
- Mix 3 Tbsp. warm water with active dry yeast and 1 Tsp. sugar. Wait 5 minutes.
- Add 1 1/2 cup buttermilk and 1 1/2 cup flour. Mix all ingredients very well. Leave it for 40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes in a separate bowl mix 2 1/2 cup flour, 1/4 Tsp. baking soda, 1/2 Tsp. salt, 2 eggs and oil.
- Combine ingredients from Second Step with First Step.
- Knead by hand about 15 minutes or with machine: KitchenAid or Ninja Mega Kitchen System for about 7 minutes. Consider adding a little more flour if the dough is too soft.
- Leave it for another 40 minutes.
- Punch down dough. Divide in 3 - 4 balls. Roll each ball and cut wedges.
- Stuff each wedge with nutella or any jam. Roll up the wedges starting at the wide end.
- Lay nicely on the baking pan and use parchment paper. Let them rise for 30 - 40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Smear each wedge with melted butter (optional)
- Bake 15 - 20 minutes.
Adapted from Na miotle
Monounsaturated Fat: 0gPotassium: 0mgVitamin A: 0IUVitamin C: 0mgCalcium: 0mgIron: 0mg
Did you make this recipe?Make a picture and share it with @ilonaspassion and tag #ilonaspassion!Share on Facebook Pin Recipe
How to Philosophize with Cake
Those look awesome! So buttery and comforting. I’ll have to try making these from scratch someday 🙂
Tiffany @ Triple Crème Decadence
Flaky, buttery deliciousness! I like the addition of nutella!
Thanks Tiffany! I love nutella too:)
Ashley | Spoonful of Flavor
You had me at the buttermilk rolls with nutella! I’ll take one or two, please!