I do not have to tell you that caramel and apple are meant to be together. We know that for a long time now, but there are many different ways to prepare them, for example I sliced apples, added caramel and other yummy ingredients instead of dipping whole apples into caramel. It is easier to eat that way.
Caramel Apple Slices Recipe
- 1 large apple
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce Recipe for: Caramel
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried currants
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice optional
- Slice apple and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Add caramel sauce on top, decorate with walnuts, coconut flakes and dried currants.