I do not have to tell you that caramel and apple are meant to be together. We know that for a long time now, but there are many different ways to prepare them, for example I sliced apples, added caramel and other yummy ingredients instead of dipping whole apples into caramel. It is easier to eat that way.
LEAVE A STAR RATING!Pin Recipe
Caramel Apple Slices Recipe
- 1 large apple
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce Recipe for: Caramel
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried currants
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice optional
- Slice apple and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Add caramel sauce on top, decorate with walnuts, coconut flakes and dried currants.
Monounsaturated Fat: 0gPotassium: 0mgVitamin A: 0IUVitamin C: 0mgCalcium: 0mgIron: 0mg
Did you make this recipe?Make a picture and share it with @ilonaspassion and tag #ilonaspassion!Share on Facebook Pin Recipe
Chris @ Shared Appetite
I’ll always say yes to caramel apple anything. Such a great combo!