Homemade cherry mint lemonade with cherries and fresh mint herb. A delicious sour and sweet flavored drink.
Perfectly sweeten lemonade made with few simple ingredients: lemon, water, sugar and mint. It is a perfect refreshing drink during summer or you can make it for a party.
Cherry Mint Lemonade Recipe
How to make Simple Lemonade
- (Full recipe and video below). Prepare fresh mint, sugar, water, lemon and cherries.
- Add sugar, lemon, mint and cherries to water, mix well.
Homemade Lemonade Tips
- It is recommended to use warm water instead of cold water, sugar will dissolve quickly.
- You can add frozen cherries if you can’t find fresh cherries at the store, it will taste delicious as well.
- Also, you can use already squeezed lemon juice that you buy in a bottle at the store instead of squeezing the lemon.
Mint Lemonade Faq’s
What is lemonade made of? It is very simple drink to make at home, use just water, lemon juice and sugar, to add extra flavor add some other fruits.
What can I use instead of sugar? You can use honey, stevia, brown sugar, monk fruit, coconut sugar etc. or any other sweetener that you prefer.
Can I use other fruits? Absolutely, if you don’t have any cherries or if there is no season for them, you can add strawberries, raspberries or any other fruit that you want.
Other Drink Recipes
- Sugar Free Cranberry Juice
- Non Alcoholic Mojito Mocktail
- Healthy Orange Lime Refresher
- Raspberry Pink Lemonade
Cherry Mint Lemonade
- 1 cup mint leaves loosely fitted
- 6 cups water warm
- 1/4 cup sugar cane or regular
- 1 lemon
- 3/4 cup cherries frozen or fresh
- In a large jar pour water.
- Add sugar.
- Squeeze lemon juice from the lemon and add it to the water.
- Add cherries. Mix with a spoon.
- If you use warm water instead of cold water, sugar will dissolve quickly, so it is recommended.
- You can use frozen cherries if you can’t find fresh cherries in the store, it will taste delicious as well.
- Also, you can use already squeezed lemon juice that you buy in a bottle at the store instead of lemon.
Update Notes: The recipe was originally posted in March 2016, it was updated with new tips in January, 2022.