Full of nutritious vegetables chicken buddha bowl recipe drizzled with creamy avocado dressing. A perfect elegant weeknight dinner idea.
Healthy vegetable bowl with baked chicken topped with dairy free creamy avocado dressing. The flavorful dinner that you can make simply at home. The veggie bowl is served with chicken breast. However, this Buddha bowl can be vegetarian if you omit the meat. Therefore, arrange veggie bowl with colorful vegetables and any type of quinoa. In order to make the perfectly nourished Buddha bowl focus on grains or starch, protein, healthy fat and veggie or fruit.
How to make Chicken Buddha Bowl
Firstly, gather all ingredients for the chicken: [easyazon_link identifier=”B00K4QF4HO” locale=”US” tag=”ilospas-20″]avocado oil[/easyazon_link], [easyazon_link identifier=”B001PQMJIY” locale=”US” tag=”ilospas-20″]garlic powder[/easyazon_link], sweet paprika and sea salt. Marinate chicken for 1 hour, then bake at 350 F. Secondly, arrange veggie bowl with zucchini, tomatoes, green pepper, lettuce and shredded carrot. Add baked chicken. Finally, make dairy free creamy avocado dressing with 1 medium-sized avocado, green onion, water, sea salt, garlic clove and avocado oil. Blend all ingredients well. Drizzle chicken Buddha bowl with the sauce.
Tips to make Veggie Bowl
- Cut zucchini in half, then lengthwise into strips. Add sea salt and leave it for 10 minutes. As a result the zucchini will become softer and more tasty.
- Use any type of quinoa: white, black or red. Rinse quinoa before cooking to remove saponin that makes the quinoa bitter.
- Also, any type of bell pepper can be used: red, green, orange or yellow. Make sure you have colorful and full of nutrition veggie bowl.
- Arrange Buddha bowl with vegetables around the bowl, place baked chicken breast in a middle.
Other Vegetable Bowls:
Chicken Buddha Bowl with Avocado Dressing
- 1 zucchini small
- 1/3 cup quinoa
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 14 cocktail tomatoes
- 1 carrot small, peeled, shredded
- 1/4 cup green pepper diced
- 1 avocado
- 1 garlic clove peeled
- 1/4 cup green onion diced
- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 cup water
- In a small bowl combine ingredients to marinate chicken: soy sauce, avocado oil, garlic powder, sweet paprika and salt.
- Marinate chicken breasts for up to 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Place chicken on baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake for 50 - 60 minutes.
- Cut zucchini in half, then lengthwise into strips. Place in a bowl and add salt, mix together. Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Rinse quinoa. Immerse quinoa into the water and cook for 10 - 15 minutes on low-medium heat until soft and cooked.
- Arrange Buddha bowl. Cut cocktail tomatoes in half, place in a bowl. Add shredded carrot, quinoa, green pepper and zucchini.
- Add baked chicken.
- In a blender, mix all ingredients for the sauce: avocado, garlic clove, green onion, avocado oil, sea salt and water. Blend well.