Easy, simple and delicious cream cheese and crackers topped with pomegranate arils and drizzled with honey. Perfect winter appetizer idea for holiday or parties!
Pomegranate is very healthy fruit and once the winter comes I always remember to buy it. As a result, I use it in my desserts and salads very often. There are so many benefits of pomegranate seeds. They are very rich in vitamin C, Vitamin K, fiber and potassium. This is one of the best fruit to fight inflammation. Moreover, these little seeds contain antioxidants and they can protect cells from damage.
How to Eat a Pomegranate
First of all, cut pomegranate into 4 pieces starting from the top. Next scoop out the arils from inside. I always dip the seeds to the water and wash them. That way it is easier to remove the membrane from the pomegranate arils. Moreover, entire pomegranate seeds are OK to eat as a whole. They can be eaten alone or add them to the yogurt, cereals, oatmeal etc. In addition, pomegranate seeds can be also used for juicing and smoothie.
How to make Cream Cheese and Crackers
Firstly, gather all ingredients for the snack: crackers, cream cheese, pomegranate arils and honey. Secondly, spread cream cheese on the crackers, add pomegranate arils and drizzle with honey. So simple and clever party food idea.
Tips to make Pomegranate Seeds Appetizer
- Buy any kind of crackers or digestive sweeter cookies. Either way will work fine.
- Choose any kind of cream cheese. However, the softer the better.
- Spread cream cheese on crackers just before the party. The crackers are becoming softer over time.
Other Pomegranate Recipes:
- Pomegranate Chocolate Pudding Dessert
- Pomegranate Sunflower Seeds Salad
- Healthy Pomegranate Yogurt Pie
Pomegranate Cream Cheese and Crackers Appetizer
- 10 crackers
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- Spread cream cheese on crackers. Add pomegranate arils.
- Drizzle with honey. Serve immediately.