DIY: How to make your own cupcake toppers with step by step tutorial and spider free Halloween printable cupcake toppers.
In this tutorial I will show you how easily you can assembly your own cupcake toppers once you have the printed design. Tutorial is very easy and I also included pictures for every step. You can see below how I assembled these cute Halloween cupcake toppers.
Especially for my readers I made these free Halloween printable that you can simply download on my blog. You can use them for any cupcakes or you can bake these yummy Mini Coconut Pumpkin Cheesecakes that everyone likes. My sons gave these cupcakes for their teachers at Halloween. They loved them! They will be a staple at my house for sure!
1. Once you have the design (for example these adorable spider cupcake toppers – link to download free Halloween Printable in the end of the post); print out on card stock.
2. Prepare all necessary materials: scissors, tape, toothpicks, printed cupcake toppers, baked cupcakes and optional: 2″ squeeze circle puncher
3. Cut horizontally or vertically each line of cupcake toppers, like I did below:
4. Punch each circle with 2″ squeeze circle puncher or scissors. With scissors you can simply cut circles or squares. Square cupcake toppers are cute too and they are easy to cut.
5. And next cupcake topper, until all cupcake toppers are punched or cut.
6. Stick the toothpick with tape on the back of each cupcake topper. Use it for any cupcakes.
Don’t forget to check other Party Themes and Printables at Ilona’s Passion.
Download free Halloween printable cupcake toppers and make your own cupcake toppers today!