A complete Christmas dinner menu with recipes for stuffing casserole, meat, potatoes, dessert and juice. These Christmas food ideas are easy and quick to prepare.
How to Prepare Christmas Dinner Menu
- 2-3 weeks in advance decide what to serve for appetizer, dinner, dessert and drink.
- Decide on how many people will you invite.
- Think about food preferences of your guests or food traditions, for example we don’t eat meat on Christmas Eve.
- Up to 1 week prepare your grocery list and you can also do your shopping.
- Cook food the day before that can be stored overnight, for example desserts. You can also marinate the meat.
- On the day of Christmas party, decorate the table and start preparing the food.
What to make for Christmas Dinner
- Paprika Slow Cooker Roast Chicken that is cooked on high for 4-5 hours in crockpot. It is one of the easiest recipe, just marinate the chicken with paprika, nutmeg and garlic powder put in slow cooker and you can forget about it for few hours.
- Cranberry Vegetarian Stuffing Casserole made with lots of mushroom, carrot, bread cubes and dried cranberries. It is perfect for your vegetarian friends.
- Homemade Garlic Mashed Potatoes, creamy and garlicky.
- Pomegranate Sunflower Seeds Salad, easy and quick to make lettuce salad with pomegranate arils and sugar snaps.
- Eggnog Cheesecake with Whipped Cream, silky and soft cheesecake with whipped cream.
- Unsweetened Cranberry Juice, freshly made sugar free drink.
Other Christmas Food Ideas
- Loaded Cauliflower Casserole that is cheesy and topped with freshly chopped dill.
- Pomegranate Cream Cheese and Crackers that will be perfect for appetizer.
- Winter Appetizer Platter with seasonal products.
- Matcha Cupcakes with Green Tea Cream Cheese Frosting are naturally colored and delicious.