1. February went so quickly but still it was busy for us.
2. I had a Birthday at the end of February. We celebrated as usual day. My older son had school, I had some blogging to do, and my husband was working. So nothing special. However, on Birthdays we spend some time together. My children surprised me with a Birthday song and they were excited about my special day. We bought a yummy ice cream cupcakes from Dairy Queen. And I got a chocolate ice cream cupcake. Chocolate is my favorite!
3. I had my first guest post in February on Kerry’s lovely blog. Hurra! I made a Barbecue Chicken Pizza. It was delicious chicken pizza smeared in sweet and tangy barbecue sauce. You should definitely try it.
4. I had a Cookie Competition in my city and I won a FIRST PLACE. I was so happy. My Birthday was coming up so it was my Birthday present. I made delicious double cookies with cream cheese frosting and chocolate topping. They were sold very quickly and judges said they were the Best Cookies. I did not post the recipe for these cookies on the Blog but I have another great cookies here: Valentine’s Day Butter Cookies.
5. We went to the West Edmonton Mall for a little vacation. We were swimming at the water park, skating and of course… shopping. So many stores to choose from. I found some new clothes that I’m so excited to wear. We went to Edmonton Ikea to look at the designs and I loved one of the kitchen layout that I would love to have in my home.
Beautiful Kitchen Layout from Ikea that I would love to have