Homemade granola – delicious and very simply to make.
I was looking at the homemade granola recipes lately and I had a huge craving for it. I noticed that many recipes include cinnamon, I wanted to make something totally different. Of course I love cinnamon and I made before granola with cinnamon, but there are many delicious great ingredients that you can simply use in homemade granola recipe.
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 10 dates pitted and dried
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped raw almonds
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 280 F.
- Beat egg white, add honey, vanilla extract and oil. Add oats and mix well.
- Put parchment paper on baking pan, lay nicely oats. Bake for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes add coconut flakes and mix. Bake another 10 minutes.
- Add chopped almonds and mix.
- Bake another 15 - 20 minutes, until granola will become brown.
- Remove granola from the oven, add chopped dates and cranberries; mix everything together.