Delicious light tiramisu dessert made with yogurt.
If you want to try delicious coffee dessert without any excess calories I’ve got perfect recipe on the blog. Sweet… yummy… with a hint of cocoa and coffee. One of the BEST parfaits ever. And the best part is that’s LIGHT:)
I love coffee and I like having a cup of coffee everyday. Therefore, tiramisu is one of my favorite desserts. For example this Tiramisu Cheesecake that everyone loves it.
First I thought about making a ligtened up tiramisu pie but I’ve decided to go in a different direction. Therefore, this sweet coffee dessert was born. It was totally simple–> you know I like simple and quick recipes. This parfait took me about 15 minutes. That’s all what I needed. It’s amazing that from simple ingredients we can make great recipes.
I’ve had a HUGE problem photographing the tiramisu because I couldn’t control my hunger for it. I can honestly tell you it’s very tasty. If you like coffee you’ll definitely like this dessert. So sorry but I ate the whole dessert already and I can’t repeat photos.
For my coffee dessert I baked graham crumbs + coconut oil to add more crunchiness to the parfait. It was the best decision and the flavor was incredible. The baking process is optional for this recipe but I recommend it. The taste will be obviously better.
Lightened Up Tiramisu Dessert
- 1 cup graham crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil melted
- 1 Tbsp. instant coffee
- 1 Tsp. hot water
- 1 cup Truwhip or cool whip
- 1 cup yogurt plain, vanilla etc.
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare baking pan.
- Mix graham crumbs with coconut oil . Place on baking pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Mix water with coffee, set aside to cool off.
- Mix yogurt with cooled off coffee mixture. Fold in Truwhip (cool whip).
- Place some graham crumbs on the bottom of the glass, then some tiramisu, again some graham crumbs and tiramisu. Sprinkle some cocoa powder on top.
Do you like “coffee” desserts?
If you enjoyed Lightened Up Tiramisu Dessert check…