We were so excited to see beautiful weather in March. It’s getting nice and we are ditching our coats, warm hats and mittens. Trees are blooming and grass is getting green after winter.
1. I made some green healthy recipes in March for St. Patrick’s Day. The first yummy Crepes with mango and secret ingredient was a success. My children loved them and I was happy they are eating healthy veggie without even knowing.
2. I’ve made also a Green Smoothie and it was delicious and perfect. Again, my children enjoyed this healthy treat. It was made with a combination of veggie and fruits. I will definitely look forward to making more often this Green Smoothie.
3. I’ve made some shopping in March and I got Green Pan. The coating on this pan doesn’t contain any toxic chemicals. It is also creamic and non-stick. Totally healthy pan that I love. The food is not sticking to the pan. It is very easily washable. I can honestly tell you I love this pan. Cooking on the Green Pan is so easy and very convenient. Also, it doesn’t require any excess oil.
Just tiny spray of oil. For that I’m using Misto. It’s essential in the kitchen. Sometimes I was pouring to much oil when I was cooking. Now a tiny spray of oil with Misto prevents me doing that way. I love it and it’s my new addition to the kitchen that I use often.
4. I’ve been quite busy in my Etsy Shop with the designs. I had a lot of orders for First Holy Communion. And I’m happy that my designs are more recognized.
5. I posted quick and easy Bacon Mini Quiche recipe on Smart Party Planning. Perfect and easy appetizer for a party. You can definietely check the recipe by clicking the picture below.