Easy to make Challah french toast made with plant based milk, eggs and vanilla. Therefore, this no milk french toast will be great for brunch.
Fluffy, delicate and sweet cooked bread slices made without cow’s milk that you will definitely not miss it. Topped with fresh fruits like grapes and diced mango. Also, drizzled with maple syrup. A perfect breakfast, brunch or dessert recipe.
What do you eat with Challah French Toast
- Choose any fresh fruits. For instance, fresh strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, banana, kiwi, pear etc.
- Top it with preserves, jams or compote. This Orange Strawberry Jam will be yummy on the bread.
- Also, spread with peanut butter, almond butter or sunflower butter.
- Drizzle with maple syrup or honey.
- Moreover, sprinkle with cinnamon, shaved dark chocolate or coconut flakes.
How to make Challah French Toast
Firstly, prepare all ingredients. Eggs, coconut milk, vanilla extract, sugar, 8 slices of challah bread and unsalted butter. Secondly, make a mixture by whisking eggs. Add plant milk, vanilla and sugar. Thirdly, dip each slice of challah into the mixture, both sides. In addition, melt butter on the frying pan. Fry challah slices on each side for 2 – 5 minutes.
Tips to make No Milk French Toast
- Instead of cow’s milk you can use plant based milk or water. For instance, substitute with coconut milk, almond milk, rice milk, soy milk or oat milk.
- Make sure to dip each side of Challah bread into the mixture completely.
- Also, fry few slices of the bread in batches. It depends how big is your frying pan. You can fit 3 or more. Add more butter for frying if necessary.
Other Brunch Recipes:
No Milk Challah French Toast
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 8 slices challah bread
- 1/2 cup grapes
- 1 mango diced
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs. Add coconut milk, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Preheat large frying pan. Add 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Dip each slice of challah bread into the egg mixture. Flip and dip the other side of challah bread.
- Put on the frying pan and cook for about 2-5 minutes on each side on low-medium heat.
- You will not fit 8 slices on the frying pan. Cook about 2 - 4 pieces at once. For the next batches of frying add remaining 2 tablespoons of butter. Cook again for 2-5 minutes on each side.
- Decorate with grapes and diced mango.