Garlic oven baked chicken thighs made with few ingredients. Seasoned with salt and sweet paprika. Baked chicken thighs are perfect for entertaining or weeknight dinner.
Easy to make baked chicken thighs in the oven. Therefore, perfect for main course or dinner parties.
Oven Baked Chicken Thighs Recipe
Texture: tender, juicy inside with crunchy outside skin.
Taste: garlicky, salty with a hint of sweet paprika.
Simplicity: very easy to make. It only requires few ingredients to prepare.
Meal Type: weeknight dinner, entertaining and parties.
How to make Oven Baked Chicken Thighs
- Firstly, prepare all ingredients. 9 chicken thighs, 1 small red onion, sweet paprika, garlic powder, unsalted butter, salt and black pepper.
- Secondly, melt butter in a small glass container.
- Also, marinate the chicken on both sides.
- After that, season the meat.
- Finally, add red onion slices and bake at 350 F for 70 – 90 minutes.
Paprika Baked Chicken Thighs Tips
- Definitely, use the butter to marinate the chicken. It will be delicious. Butter and chicken taste amazing together.
- Also, make sure to add onion slices between chicken thighs. However, if you will put on the top of the meat, the onion will burn.
- In addition, you can use parchment paper, cookina or silpat for your baking sheet.
Chicken Thigh Faq’s
Do chicken thighs have bones? You can definitely buy boneless chicken thigh. However, they are usually skinless as well. Therefore, for this recipe I recommend chicken thighs with bones.
How long to bake chicken thighs? The temperature for this recipe is set at 350 F. Moreover, they were baked for 90 minutes. They came out juicy inside with crispy skin. However, after one hour you can check if the meat is cooked thoroughly. Every oven cooks differently. Also, you can use thermometer. Internal temperature should read 165 F.
Can you replace chicken thigh with drumstick? Yes of course.
Garlic Chicken Thighs Menu
What can I serve with chicken thigh? They are perfect with Homemade Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Quick Dill Creamy Cucumber Salad and Baked Carrot Fries with Yogurt Dip. Therefore, consider making a complete menu by clicking these links↑
Other Dinner Recipes
- Sheet Pan Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs
- Oven Baked Fish Basa Fillets
- Chicken Buddha Bowl with Avocado Dressing
Oven Baked Chicken Thighs
- 9 chicken thighs
- 1 red onion small
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 tsp. sweet paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper optional
- Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat. Place chicken thighs. Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Slice the red onion. Set aside.
- In a small glass container melt butter.
- In another small container mix sweet paprika, garlic powder and salt. Add black pepper but this is optional.
- Marinate the chicken on both sides with butter. Sprinkle seasoning on both sides of chicken thigh.
- Stuff red onion slices between chicken thighs.
- Bake for 70 - 90 minutes.