Couple years ago I did not know that pumpkin can be so tasty.. We can do so many recipes with this vegetable… for example: Cinnamon Pumpkin Apple Muffins or Buttermilk Pumpkin Pancakes. And now… I am very impressed how this Pumpkin Yogurt Pie came out, it is soo perfect. I baked only the bottom crust and the mousse is no bake, so simple, so easy:)
This autumn season gives me a lot of inspiration for new recipes.. I still have couple recipes in my mind and then maybe after that I will be done with fall… However, I do not really want it…
This pumpkin yogurt pie was very delicious. I added only cinnamon but if you would like other spices like nutmeg or cloves; you can definitely add it to make this pumpkin yogurt pie even more flavorful:)))
Pumpkin Yogurt Pie
- 1 1 /2 cups graham crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil or butter
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 Tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 cups Truwhip or cool whip
- Cinnamon to sprinkle the pie
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix crumbs with coconut oil or butter. Lay nicely on the bottom of 9" baking pan.
- Bake for 8 -10 minutes. Wait to cool off.
- Mix pumpkin puree, truwhip (cool whip), greek yogurt and 1/4 tsp. cinnamon. Lay nicely on the top of crumbs.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon; add some walnuts.
- Keep in refrigerator.
- It is best to keep in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.
Kelly - Life Made Sweeter
This is such a gorgeous pie Ilona! Love the pumpkin and greek yogurt in here – sounds delicious!
Thank you so much Kelly!
Tiffany @ Triple Crème Decadence
I love how you used greek yogurt! It has a nice tangy flavor and complements the sweetness of the pumpkin.
That is right Tiffany! Thanks:)