Easy and quick creamy cucumber salad with dill, sliced radishes and greek yogurt. It is very fast to make and amazingly tasty! Light and crunchy salad. “I’ve partnered with Produce Made Simple to create cucumber recipes.”
Nutritious, healthy and delicious creamy cucumber salad made with only 6 ingredients. It is completely prepared without mayo, vinegar, sugar and sour cream. Perfect for luncheon, picnic or as a side dish for dinner. Crunchy and crispy cucumbers mixed with greek yogurt and freshly chopped dill.
What are the benefits of cucumber
- They are very low in calories.
- Cucumbers contain high amount of water.
- They are also very high in minerals and vitamins, for instance: Vitamin C, K, magnesium, potassium and manganese.
- Packed with antioxidants like tannins and flavonoids.
How to make Creamy Cucumber Salad
Firstly, gather all ingredients. English cucumber, radishes, green onion, dill, greek yogurt, salt and pepper. Secondly, slice cucumber and radishes and place them in a bowl. Add chopped green onion, dill, greek yogurt, salt and pepper. Finally, mix everything together.
Tips to make Cucumber Salad with Dill
- This quick cucumber salad might be soft not crunchy after few hours. However, you can be prepare it in few ways.
- Firstly, you can omit salt until serving. Prepare all ingredients together and just before serving add salt and mix all ingredients together. The cucumbers will be still softer but they will have a little crunchiness.
- The second way is you can add salt during the preparing process. The cucumbers will be softer but still delicious.
- Also, thirdly you can add salt to cucumbers and leave them for 10 minutes. After that, drain the water and prepare the cucumber salad with dill.
What to serve with Quick Cucumber Salad
- A complete menu will be perfect with Homemade Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Paprika Slow Cooker Roast Chicken. Serve also with Oven Baked Fish Basa Fillets and Basil and Cheddar Potato Stacks.
Quick Dill Creamy Cucumber Salad
- 1 english cucumber
- 3 radishes
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped
- 1 Tbsp. dill fresh or dry
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Slice cucumber and radishes thinly. Place in the medium-sized bowl.
- Add green onions, dill and greek yogurt. Mix very well.
- Add salt now during preparing or just before serving. They will be more crunchy if you will add it at the last moment.
- Serve immediately. Store in the refrigerator in the airtight container. Make sure to read my tips above the recipe how to make the salad.
Make sure to check a delicious Cucumber Boats with Greek Yogurt Dressing recipe on Produce Made Simple. A great appetizer idea.