Sweet and delicious raspberries and cream greek yogurt waffles topped with raspberry cream cheese frosting.
This is the kind of breakfast that I want to have everyday. Since I bought waffle maker last year, waffles are all the time at my home. I usually make them with maple syrup. But lately I’ve been experimenting with different flavors. Long time ago I thought they are difficult to make. But I was wrong. They are so easy!
When I was little I used to order waffles in our small restaurant. They were always topped with whipped cream. Yum! Our childhood memories are the best.
Before, I made waffles with milk only but lately I used greek yogurt too and they came out amazing! Fluffy, moist and with a taste of greek yogurt. To accompany my greek yogurt waffles I made an easy raspberry cream cheese frosting.
I couldn’t stop eating these greek yogurt waffles and neither my younger son. He loved them. Especially the raspberry cream cheese frosting.
I made these greek yogurt waffles for my pink and gold party that I will be sharing in the end of June with lots of printable party decorations. Just wait few more weeks. In the meantime you can check this table food labels at my Etsy shop—> Pink and Gold Food Labels. You can also check more party supplies at my shop that I offer: printable packages like banner, table tents, cupcake toppers, cupcake wrappers and more. And many digital Invitations and Cards.
Raspberries and Cream Greek Yogurt Waffles
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 2 tsp. milk or water
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup cream cheese softened
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- In a medium bowl combine flour with baking powder and sugar. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk the egg. Add greek yogurt, milk and vanilla extract. Combine well.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix all ingredients together.
- Heat the waffle maker. Pour the batter close and wait few minutes until ready*
Cream Cheese Frosting
- Blend raspberries and milk or water in the blender. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine greek yogurt with cream cheese and sugar. Add raspberry puree.
- Top waffles with cream cheese frosting.