Sheet pan chicken thighs marinated in citrus blend, salt and unsalted butter. Lemon pepper chicken thighs are great for entertaining or weeknight dinner. “I’ve received a Grilling Spices from FreshJax to try in my recipes”
Easy, quick and delicious sheet pan dinner. Also, this juicy meat seasoned with citrus blend will be great for dinner parties. However, to make this perfect meal only few products are needed.
How to make Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs
Firstly, get all ingredients. 9 chicken thighs, orange, lemon, citrus seasoning, salt and unsalted butter. Secondly, melt butter, add salt. After that, add 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1/2 tablespoon of orange juice to the butter. Marinate the meat with the butter mixture. Moreover, season with citrus blend. Finally, bake at 350 F for 90 minutes.
How to cook Sheet Pan Chicken Thighs
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Prepare a large sheet pan with parchment paper. Therefore, it will prevent the meat sticking to the sheet pan. Also, I use cookina often instead of parchment paper.
- Lay meat pieces side by side on the pan.
- Marinate with butter and salt. After that, season with seasonings. I chose a citrus blend by FreshJax Grilling Spices. The citrus blend consists of organic ingredients including orange, lemon, lime, peppercorn, pepper, onion and salt. However, it has a great amount of citrus and pepper flavor.
- Bake for 90 minutes.
- You should check if the chicken is cooked through. However, the juices of the meat has to be clear and is not supposed to be pink around the bone.
- Alternatively, you can use a thermometer to check if the meat is cooked.
What to serve with Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken Thighs
Other Dinner Recipes
Would you like to see more? Follow me: FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, or SUBSCRIBE to receive recipes and party themes in your inbox!
Sheet Pan Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs
- 9 chicken thighs
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 orange small
- 1 lemon small
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 Tbsp. lemon pepper citrus blend
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare a sheet pan with parchment paper. Put chicken thighs.
- In a small bowl melt butter. Squeeze 1/2 tablespoon of orange juice and add to the butter. Squeeze 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Add to the melted butter. Add salt. Mix well.
- Using a brush spread the butter mixture on each chicken thigh on both sides.
- Sprinkle lemon pepper or citrus blend on each side of the chicken thigh.
- Slice orange and lemon. Place on chicken thighs.
- Bake for 90 minutes.
Such a great idea for an easy tasty dinner. Love the lemon pepper flavor in this.
We love chicken thighs, and I often make them on a sheet pan. Your citrus marinade sounds delicious! I’d love to try it.
Yum. Love that you use chicken thighs here. Sounds like a delicious easy meal!
Ooh, this looks so good! It’s easy enough to make any time, but also a great recipe to have on hand for entertaining. I think this one will be going into my meal rotation – looking forward to trying it!
Love this snack item. The flavor to this Chicken Thigh is delicious. Looks super tasty.
Love your photos. And I know I’d love this chicken!
Anita @ Daily Cooking Quest
Sheet pan meal is a god send, and having more sheet pan recipes in my arsenal is never a bad thing. Thank you for sharing this super easy lemon pepper chicken thighs recipe.
I like sheet pan recipes too. They are so easy to make.
This looks so delicious! Definitely adding this to my regular rotation dinners!
Adrianne - Sweet Caramel Sunday
Yum, what a great combination of ingredients! This recipe looks fantastic. I am a big fan of chicken thighs and can’t wait to try this recipe, cheers for sharing!!
Hope you’ll like it Adrianne!
Sylvie | The Foodie Journey
I love love love meat cooked with fruits, and especially citrus fruits! I can almost smell it through my screen… the perfect dish to serve to guest for a dinner party!