Sheet pan chicken thighs marinated in citrus blend, salt and unsalted butter. Lemon pepper chicken thighs are great for entertaining or weeknight dinner. “I’ve received a Grilling Spices from FreshJax to try in my recipes”
Easy, quick and delicious sheet pan dinner. Also, this juicy meat seasoned with citrus blend will be great for dinner parties. However, to make this perfect meal only few products are needed.
How to make Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs
Firstly, get all ingredients. 9 chicken thighs, orange, lemon, citrus seasoning, salt and unsalted butter. Secondly, melt butter, add salt. After that, add 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1/2 tablespoon of orange juice to the butter. Marinate the meat with the butter mixture. Moreover, season with citrus blend. Finally, bake at 350 F for 90 minutes.
How to cook Sheet Pan Chicken Thighs
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Prepare a large sheet pan with parchment paper. Therefore, it will prevent the meat sticking to the sheet pan. Also, I use cookina often instead of parchment paper.
- Lay meat pieces side by side on the pan.
- Marinate with butter and salt. After that, season with seasonings. I chose a citrus blend by FreshJax Grilling Spices. The citrus blend consists of organic ingredients including orange, lemon, lime, peppercorn, pepper, onion and salt. However, it has a great amount of citrus and pepper flavor.
- Bake for 90 minutes.
- You should check if the chicken is cooked through. However, the juices of the meat has to be clear and is not supposed to be pink around the bone.
- Alternatively, you can use a thermometer to check if the meat is cooked.
What to serve with Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken Thighs
Other Dinner Recipes
Sheet Pan Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs
- 9 chicken thighs
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 orange small
- 1 lemon small
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 Tbsp. lemon pepper citrus blend
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare a sheet pan with parchment paper. Put chicken thighs.
- In a small bowl melt butter. Squeeze 1/2 tablespoon of orange juice and add to the butter. Squeeze 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Add to the melted butter. Add salt. Mix well.
- Using a brush spread the butter mixture on each chicken thigh on both sides.
- Sprinkle lemon pepper or citrus blend on each side of the chicken thigh.
- Slice orange and lemon. Place on chicken thighs.
- Bake for 90 minutes.