Frozen whipped cream strawberry greek yogurt popsicles.
Perfect for summer strawberry yogurt popsicles made with sweet whipped cream and greek yogurt. One is not enough for me, I have to eat more than that because they are delicious. My younger son helped me to make them, he prepared strawberries. He is very big helper in the kitchen.
I used Wilton Pop Mold and wooden sticks for these strawberry yogurt popsicles, but one pop mold was not enough so I froze them in glass container also.
Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- Beat cold heavy cream with a mixer. When the cream will start to thicken add sugar gradually. Beat until all ingredients will be smooth and thick. Add greek yogurt and mix with spoon.
- Mash 3/4 cup strawberries with fork or blender. It is best to use blender for that. Add to the yogurt mixture and mix with spoon.
- Cut the rest of strawberries into small pieces. Add to yogurt.
- Freeze overnight or at least 8 - 10 hours.
Frozen Greek Yogurt Recipes: