Three layers tiramisu cheesecake with soft crust, baked coffee cheesecake and sweet tiramisu mousse. If you are a coffee lover this dessert is definitely for you. One of the best cheesecakes I’ve ever made. It is not so sweet; I don’t like very…very sweet desserts. Moderate sugar is enough for me.
I love cheesecakes. I will always choose instead of brownies or any other dessert. I’ve never had problem to bake them. They are always success for me. Maybe this is my type of desserts. When I moved to US from Europe I quickly discovered cheesecake made with cream cheese. I was invited to a party and there was my first American cheesecake that I tried. I got in love right away. I still like them so much.
It is not difficult to make this gorgeous tiramisu cheesecake … it just requires a little time and preparation. First, the bottom crust has to be baked, then second layer of tiramisu cheesecake has to be baked, and in the end sweet coffee flavored cheesecake mousse needs to be added. Try it! You will be amazed how it tastes!
I’ve made this tiramisu cheesecake many times before: for Church fundraising, party or just to eat at home. However, recently I thought about sharing it on the blog. I just totally forgot about this sweet coffee flavored dessert. I know there are many different versions of tiramisu. But I think that tiramisu cheesecake is the simplest. After baking, I sprinkled the top of this sweet dessert with cocoa powder.
Do you like cheesecakes or other type of dessert is your favorite?
- 2 1/2 cup graham crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 4 packages of cream cheese 8 oz. each (softened)
- 3/4 cup golden yellow sugar
- 1 Tbsp. instant coffee
- 4 Tbsp. hot water
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup warm milk
- 1 package JELL-O instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups thawed cool whip or Truwhip
- Cocoa to dust the cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Mix graham crumbs with melted butter. Lay nicely on the bottom of the 13 x 9 baking pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- In a small glass dissolve 1 Tbsp. instant coffee with 4 Tbsp. hot water.
- In a medium bowl beat with electric mixer 3 pkg. of cream cheese with sugar. Add half of the dissolved instant coffee essence. Add eggs, one at a time and mix on low speed until everything will become creamy.
- Pour on crust and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool off completely. About 2 hours.
- In a medium bowl beat remaining 1 package of cream cheese, warm milk and another half of the dissolved instant coffee essence. Add instant pudding. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Add cool whip (truwhip) and mix everything well.
- Spread the mousse over baked cheesecake.
- Refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours before serving.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
If you like this Tiramisu Cheesecake Check