Halloween will be here in couple days and I just made these white chocolate peanut butter mummies to inspire your Party! I just ate all of them so I do not have any for Halloween… But definitely I will make them.
They are very easy to make like almost all my Party Food Recipes. If you like peanut butter banana, you will definitely enjoy this sweet treat covered in white chocolate. YUM!
This Halloween (like always) my children will dress in their costumes and we will go trick or treating. It will be fun, I hope the weather will cooperate. Are you planning something special for Halloween?
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Mummies
- 2 large bananas
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- small chocolate chips for eyes
- Peel and slice bananas.
- Smear peanut butter on the slice of banana and cover with other slice.
- Put to the freezer for 1 hour.
- After one hour melt white chocolate in microwave or use double boiler method (fill lower pan with water, bring water to simmer, take off from heat, put chocolate chips in top pan and stir). Add coconut oil and mix.
- Dip each peanut butter banana in white chocolate. Put on parchment paper and wait a little for chocolate to harden.
- Drizzle white chocolate to make mummies, make eyes from chocolate chips.
Don’t forget to check other Halloween Party Food Recipes