Halloween will be here in couple days and I just made these white chocolate peanut butter mummies to inspire your Party! I just ate all of them so I do not have any for Halloween… But definitely I will make them.
They are very easy to make like almost all my Party Food Recipes. If you like peanut butter banana, you will definitely enjoy this sweet treat covered in white chocolate. YUM!
This Halloween (like always) my children will dress in their costumes and we will go trick or treating. It will be fun, I hope the weather will cooperate. Are you planning something special for Halloween?
LEAVE A STAR RATING!Pin Recipe
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Mummies
Servings: 14 - 19
- 2 large bananas
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- small chocolate chips for eyes
- Peel and slice bananas.
- Smear peanut butter on the slice of banana and cover with other slice.
- Put to the freezer for 1 hour.
- After one hour melt white chocolate in microwave or use double boiler method (fill lower pan with water, bring water to simmer, take off from heat, put chocolate chips in top pan and stir). Add coconut oil and mix.
- Dip each peanut butter banana in white chocolate. Put on parchment paper and wait a little for chocolate to harden.
- Drizzle white chocolate to make mummies, make eyes from chocolate chips.
Monounsaturated Fat: 0gPotassium: 0mgVitamin A: 0IUVitamin C: 0mgCalcium: 0mgIron: 0mg
Did you make this recipe?Make a picture and share it with @ilonaspassion and tag #ilonaspassion!Share on Facebook Pin Recipe
Don’t forget to check other Halloween Party Food Recipes
Wow Ilona you’re the best.What a great idea,I’m sure they taste yummy!!
How do these need to be stored and for how long? Just wondering if it would be sonething I could make and send in the mail in a care package?
I kept them in the fridge. But also I kept them on the counter top too. I wouldn’t send them through mail because bananas are inside. It is perishable, I think it wouldn’t last long. If you keep them in the fridge I think two – three days is max. I wouldn’t leave them on the counter top for more than a day.