An easy mango lassi smoothie with greek yogurt, milk, mango and turmeric.
- 1 mango ripe, large
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp. honey optional
- 1/8 tsp. turmeric
- 1/8 tsp. cardamon optional
Peel and dice the mango.
In a blender combine: diced mango, greek yogurt, milk, honey, turmeric and cardamon. Blend all ingredients together.
- To make the best drink you need very ripe mango which is very sweet and soft. Also, you can use fresh fruit or frozen.
- The honey is optional, if you want more sweetened drink, add some honey.
- Cardamon is also optional, it is for your own preferences. Otherwise it can be omitted.
- Instead of milk, you can use water.
Calories: 141kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 54mg | Potassium: 325mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 991IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 161mg | Iron: 1mg