Tangy remoulade sauce with pickles, horseradish and hot sauce.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pickle chopped
- 1 Tbsp. parsley fresh, chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp. capers chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. mustard
- 1/2 tsp. horseradish prepared
- 1/4 tsp. sweet paprika
- 1/8 tsp. hot sauce or more
In a medium bowl mix together mayonnaise, pickle, parsley, capers, mustard, horseradish, sweet paprika and hot sauce.
- Firstly, you can add 1/8 teaspoon of hot sauce. After that, try the sauce, you might want to spicy it up. I used Frank's RedHot Sauce which is my favorite.
- You can use dried parsley or omit if you don't have it.
- Also, you can add any type of mustard that you have in your refrigerator. Any will be perfect for this dip.
- What to serve it with? Definitely, try it with Deep Fried Pickles, Baked Carrot Fries or Baked Potato Fries.
Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 386mg | Potassium: 31mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 353IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg