Oven Sweet Potato Wedges
Baked in the oven sweet potato wedges seasoned with garlic and salt.
Preheat oven to 400 F. Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper.
Peel sweet potatoes, cut in half, then cut into wedges, you should have approximately 6-8 wedges.
Place potato wedges on the baking sheet.
Add oil and melted butter, mix it.
Season with garlic powder, dried basil and salt.
Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- You can use any other dried herb if you don't have dried basil, you can use parsley, dill, oregano etc.
- I add oil for extra softness, any kind of oil is good, I like using avocado oil or grapeseed oil.
- First, you can add melted butter and oil, mix in, so the potatoes with coat nicely with the fat, after that season with garlic powder, dried herb and salt.
- Add some parmesan cheese for extra flavor if you wish, this is optional.
- What can I serve with yams wedges? They will taste great with Oven Baked Chicken Thighs or Oven Baked Basa Fish Fillets, add this Sunflower Seeds Pomegranate Salad.
Calories: 334kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 660mg | Potassium: 905mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 32275IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 156mg | Iron: 5mg