Easy Overnight Oats
Easy to make overnight oats in 4 flavors with fruits, spices, honey and maple syrup.
- 1/2 cup milk (cow's, soy, almond, cashew etc.)
- 1/3 cup rolled oats (regular, large flakes etc.)
- 1/2 cup mango diced
- 1 Tbsp. coconut flakes
- 2 tsp. honey
Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. jelly
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 3 Tbsp. greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 2 tsp. maple syrup
Cinnamon & Apple
- 1/2 cup apple diced
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- You can choose any milk that you like: soy, almond, rice, cow’s milk, coconut, cashew etc. Also, you can add flavored milk to your oats, for example vanilla soy milk etc.
- First make the base of oats and milk, close the jar tightly and store it overnight. The next day add your favorite toppings.
- If you don’t like some of the toppings or fruits, add other, be creative! These oats can be made in many ways. You can add some other fruits that you like.
- If your breakfast is not sweeten enough add more maple syrup or honey, according to your preferences.
- Refrigerate oatmeal jars for up to 5 days.
- What containers for meal prep to choose? You can choose any glass jars, these Mason Jars are perfect for these breakfast oats, basically you can make them in any jars, these Canning Jars are great too.
Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 56mg | Potassium: 237mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 292IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 1mg