Pumpkin Yogurt Pie
- 1 1 /2 cups graham crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil or butter
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 Tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 cups Truwhip or cool whip
- Cinnamon to sprinkle the pie
Preheat oven to 350F.
Mix crumbs with coconut oil or butter. Lay nicely on the bottom of 9" baking pan.
Bake for 8 -10 minutes. Wait to cool off.
Mix pumpkin puree, truwhip (cool whip), greek yogurt and 1/4 tsp. cinnamon. Lay nicely on the top of crumbs.
Sprinkle with cinnamon; add some walnuts.
Keep in refrigerator.
It is best to keep in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.
Serving: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Potassium: 0mg | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg