Broccoli and Mayonnaise Easy Deviled Eggs
Easy deviled eggs stuffed with dijon mustard, broccoli and mayo.
- 8 eggs hard boiled
- 3/4 cup broccoli florets cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
Cut eggs lengthwise in half and remove yolks.
In a medium bowl combine yolks, broccoli florets, mayonnaise, dijon mustard and garlic powder.
Stuff each egg with prepared stuffing.
- First you need to boil eggs, peel them and cut lengthwise in half. Learn how to properly hard boil eggs --> Mayonnaise Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs recipe.
- Cook your broccoli and cool off, you don't want to add hot broccoli florets to mayo and mustard.
- If you don't have dijon mustard, add any other that you have. Mustard can be also omitted in this recipe if you prefer that way, but dijon mustard adds extra flavor.
- Use small spoon to remove egg yolks and to stuff each egg.
- Add some salt to the stuffing if necessary.
Calories: 81kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 84mg | Potassium: 44mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg