Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms with Cheese
Vegetarian mushrooms stuffed with mozzarella cheese, broccoli and green onion.
Servings: 30 mushrooms
- 30 mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese grated
- 3/4 cup broccoli grated
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped
- 1/8 tsp. salt
Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper.
Prepare mushrooms (wash, peel and clean). Remove stems.
In a medium bowl combine mozzarella cheese, broccoli, green onions and salt.
Stuff each mushroom, place on baking sheet.
Bake for 25 - 30.
- You can shred broccoli and mozzarella cheese on the grater or use already shredded cheese.
- Use small knife to cut the stems out.
- What to do with stems? You can add it to any soup or use it for Creamy Mushroom Sauce.
- How do you make stuffed mushrooms not soggy? The best way to prevent soggy and watery mushroom is not to immerse it in the water before stuffing. You can just simply clean it with wet cloth or paper towel.
Calories: 22kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 45mg | Potassium: 77mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 60IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1mg