Butternut Squash Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Bars
Greek yogurt cheesecake bars with butternut squash, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese 1 brick
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup butternut squash puree
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
Preheat oven to 300 F. Prepare 9 x 9 baking pan. Put parchment paper on the bottom.
In a medium bowl combine graham crackers and melted butter. Press gently on the bottom of the 9 x 9 baking pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
In a medium bowl mix with mixer cream cheese, greek yogurt and sugar. Mix until well combined with mixer. Add 1 egg and mix.
Add butternut squash puree and mix.
Add cornstarch, cinnamon, vanilla extract and nutmeg. Mix until well combined with electric mixer.
Bake for about 25 minutes until center will not jiggle.
- You don't have butternut squash puree? No problem! You can use the same amount of pumpkin or sweet potato puree.
- To make butternut squash puree you need to cook or bake butternut squash until very soft, then mash it with a fork.
- You need to use softened cream cheese, it will be easier to mix with mixer.
- Once greek yogurt bars are cooled off, sprinkle with powdered sugar or top it with with melted white chocolate.
Calories: 178kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 119mg | Potassium: 94mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 1014IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 1mg