Sunflower Seeds Pomegranate Salad
Lettuce, sugar snaps, sunflower seeds and pomegranate salad.
- 2 cups lettuce chopped
- 3/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 3/4 cup sugar snap peas
- 3 Tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 3 Tbsp. mustard
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/8 tsp. salt
In the medium bowl mix lettuce, pomegranate seeds, sugar snap peas and sunflower seeds, set aside.
In a small bowl or jar add mustard, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey and salt, mix it.
Drizzle salad with dressing and gently toss it.
- You can chop sugar snap peas to smaller pieces or leave them whole in the salad, either way is fine.
- You can use any type of mustard: yellow, dijon, French or any other flavor.
- Add all ingredients of the dressing to the jar, close tightly and shake it or just mix all ingredients with a spoon in a small bowl.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 388kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 385mg | Potassium: 494mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 761IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 3mg