Easy Nutella Brownies
Easy to make nutella brownies with powdered sugar and milk glaze.
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups nutella
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. milk less or more
Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare 9 x 9-inch pan with parchment paper.
In a large bowl combine melted butter with eggs and vanilla extract, whisk it.
Add nutella and mix in until well combined.
Add flour, combine until incorporated with a spoon or spatula.
Pour into the baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
Cool off and cut into bars or use cookie cutters to cut shapes.
In a small bowl, mix powdered sugar with 1 tablespoon milk, mix check consistency. Add another 1 tablespoon if necessary to achieve perfect consistency.
Drizzle or spread glaze on brownies.
- You can use spatula to mix all ingredients, if it's too hard for you, use electric mixer but don't over mix the batter.
- Make sure that you use parchment paper in the baking pan, this will prevent brownie from sticking to the pan.
- To make brownies more fudgy, add 1 and 1/2 cup Nutella (instead of 1 and 1/3 cup), the recipe will still work, it will be just softer and sweeter.
- This dessert can be cut in variety of shapes with cookie cutters for different holidays. Make them for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter or any other party.
- Cool off completely before cutting into shapes.
- Add more milk to powdered sugar if necessary to get the perfect consistency.
- The glaze can be drizzled on the bars or spread, either way is fine.
- Instead of nutella you can use any other chocolate hazelnut spread that you bought at your grocery store.
Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 34mg | Potassium: 210mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 176IU | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 3mg