No Mayo Easy Broccoli Salad
Broccoli salad with carrot, green onion and homemade greek yogurt dressing.
- 3 cups broccoli chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot shredded
- 1/2 cup green onion chopped
- 1/2 cup almonds sliced, toasted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 Tbsp. greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 4 tsp. honey mustard
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
In a large bowl combine broccoli, carrot, green onion and almonds. Set aside.
In a small bowl make dressing with olive oil, greek yogurt, red wine vinegar, honey mustard, honey, garlic powder and salt, mix well.
Add dressing to veggies, mix well.
- Cut broccoli into small pieces before mixing with other ingredients.
- Add more honey if the dressing is to sour for you or you prefer sweeter dish.
- You can mix in sliced toasted almonds together with salad or just sprinkle over the top.
- Also, you can add more salt if you prefer more salty dish.
Calories: 283kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 188mg | Potassium: 453mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 3223IU | Vitamin C: 64mg | Calcium: 114mg | Iron: 1mg