Moist white chocolate cupcakes with fluffy white chocolate frosting and white chocolate chips. Great for parties or any other occasion!
While First Holy Communions are approaching I am thinking more about white food ideas that can be served at this occasion. However, these white chocolate cupcakes are the best for any celebration or no parties ever. I just made them few days ago and there were gone in no time. My children loved them, and my friend loved them too. So I can honestly say they are success. The best part about them is they are moist, delicate and fluffy. White chocolate frosting adds so much flavor to them.
In a few weeks I will be sharing my new party on the blog and it will be specifically for First Holy Communion. I’ve made some pretty grey printables as decorations and lots of food ideas. So definitely check back soon!
These white chocolate cupcakes are exceptional. First of all I was debating if I should add some white chocolate chips inside them. I’ve decided to make them so delicious therefore I added some white chocolate chips to the the batter. For the frosting I used good quality white chocolate together with whipping cream. It is so easy to make that. First, the whipping cream needs to be heated in the saucepan with white chocolate. Then cooled off for few hours and finally beat with electric mixer.
White Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1 1/4 all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 (3.5 oz- 100g.) white chocolate bark
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare cupcake baking pan with liners.
- In a medium bowl combine flour and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl beat butter and cane sugar with mixer until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time. Beat until smooth. Add vanilla extract, milk and sour cream. Beat until all ingredients will combine well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix with mixer until all ingredients will incorporate well.
- Add white chocolate chips and fold in. Pour into 12 muffin liners. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes until inserted toothpick will come out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool off on cooling rack.
- In a saucepan heat the whipping cream with white chocolate until the chocolate will melt. Cool off completely. It is the best to leave it in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Beat the whipping cream and chocolate with electric mixer until soft peak. Frost each cupcake.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 384kcal Calories from fat 289|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 32g||49%|
|Saturated Fat 19g||95%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|