Vanilla dulce de leche cupcakes with strawberry whipped cream frosting.
I am into pink recipes lately. Strawberry White Chocolate Popcorn or Strawberry Shortcake Baked Mini Buttermilk Donuts are just few pink recipes that I have on my blog. Pink and Gold parties are so popular and next month in June I will be sharing my pink and gold designs that I am still working on. They are beautiful and delicate. Great for girl party like Princess party, tea party or just 1st birthday party.
Especially for the pink and gold party I created this dulce de leche cupcakes with strawberry frosting. Once I made them I was so satisfied with the results and I was happy because everyone liked them. I am very excited to share them with you! They are soft with a hint of vanilla and yummy dulce de leche cream inside of each cupcake. They are also served with homemade whipped cream frosting made with real strawberries. I’ll tell you just Heaven.
This pink and gold cupcake wrappers are made especially for my cupcakes. And they can be purchased in my Etsy shop. They are personalized and I will write the name of the child on them. More Pink and Gold designs will be coming to my Etsy Shop very soon including cupcake toppers, table tents and drink labels.
These dulce the leche cupcakes are moist and soft and this is how I like the best. You need to make them and see how delicious they are. I love dulce de leche and I can eat it all the time. Dulce the leche ice cream, dulce de leche chocolate bars… anything….
How about you? Do you like it or hate it? Are you a fan of dulce de leche?
Dulce de Leche Cupcakes with Strawberry Frosting
- 1 1/4 all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
Dulce de Leche
- 12 tsp. dulce de leche
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 5 strawberries pureed
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare muffin baking pan with liners.
- In a medium bowl combine flour and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl beat butter and sugar with mixer until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time. Beat until smooth. Add vanilla extract, milk and sour cream. Beat until all ingredients will combine well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix with mixer until all ingredients will incorporate well.
- Pour into 12 muffin liners. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes until inserted toothpick will come out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool off on cooling rack.
- Make a hole in each cupcake on the top. Pour 1 tsp. dulce de leche into each cupcake.
- In a medium bowl mix whipping cream until soft peak with electric mixer .
- Add powdered sugar. Add purred strawberries. Combine well.
- Frost each cupcake.
If you like dulce de leche cupcakes with Strawberry Frosting check