Are you planning a party pretty soon? If you do I have an easy recipe for confetti cupcakes. Cupcakes with sweet whipped cream and different colors of sprinkles look so adorable. I just recently found a great book Cupcakes & Muffins by Ann Nicol and I decided to bake some cupcakes:) This book is packed with lots of recipes, instructions and ideas.
These cupcakes are moist and delicate which I prefer. I dressed them nicely in cupcake wrapper made by me (I love designing!) and it can be found here: Pink & Gold Cupcake Wrapper. I will definitely make more sweet cupcakes soon. Recently I ate peanut butter cupcakes and they were sooo delightful. I can’t wait to make them.
By the way … Free Printable coming soon!
Easy Confetti Cupcakes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 Tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 cup golden yellow sugar
- 4 medium eggs
- 2 Tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream it has to be cold
- 2 Tbsp. confectioner's sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Prepare muffin tin with liners (about 12).
- In a large bowl beat the butter with sugar.
- Add eggs, flour, baking powder and vanilla extract. Beat for about 2 minutes.
- Spoon the batter into baking liners.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Check if cupcakes are ready. Inserted toothpick should come out clean.
- Remove cupcakes from muffin tin and transfer to wire rack. Let them cool off.
- Beat whipping cream with an electric mixer. When the cream will start to thicken add confectioner's sugar.
- Decorate cupcakes with whipped cream and sprinkles.