Healthy greek yogurt & fruit dessert that you can eat without any regrets:)
It was my first attempt working with coconut oil and not the last one. I love it! When I opened the jar for the first time the smell blown me away. Delicious I thought. I just found this Nutiva organic virgin coconut oil that has a great texture, great smell and taste.
This healthy greek yogurt dessert is like heaven, very delicate and smooth. I can say that this is one of my favorite desserts. I usually choose desserts that involve chocolate or caramel, but I am just so happy that I love this …yogurt and fruits on the graham crumbs.
Healthy Greek Yogurt & Fruit Dessert
- 1 1/2 cup graham crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup Truwhip or cool whip
- 1 cup Greek yogurt plain or vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup chopped mango
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix crumbs with coconut oil. Lay nicely on the bottom of 9" baking pan.
- Bake for 8 -10 minutes. Wait to cool off.
- Mix greek yogurt with cool whip or truwhip. Lay on top of crumbs.
- Decorate with strawberries and mango.
- Keep in refrigerator.
- It is best to keep in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.