Healthy greek yogurt & fruit dessert that you can eat without any regrets:)
It was my first attempt working with coconut oil and not the last one. I love it! When I opened the jar for the first time the smell blown me away. Delicious I thought. I just found this Nutiva organic virgin coconut oil that has a great texture, great smell and taste.
This healthy greek yogurt dessert is like heaven, very delicate and smooth. I can say that this is one of my favorite desserts. I usually choose desserts that involve chocolate or caramel, but I am just so happy that I love this …yogurt and fruits on the graham crumbs.
LEAVE A STAR RATING!Pin Recipe
Healthy Greek Yogurt & Fruit Dessert
- 1 1/2 cup graham crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup Truwhip or cool whip
- 1 cup Greek yogurt plain or vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup chopped mango
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix crumbs with coconut oil. Lay nicely on the bottom of 9" baking pan.
- Bake for 8 -10 minutes. Wait to cool off.
- Mix greek yogurt with cool whip or truwhip. Lay on top of crumbs.
- Decorate with strawberries and mango.
- Keep in refrigerator.
- It is best to keep in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.
Serving: 7gMonounsaturated Fat: 0gPotassium: 0mgVitamin A: 0IUVitamin C: 0mgCalcium: 0mgIron: 0mg
Did you make this recipe?Make a picture and share it with @ilonaspassion and tag #ilonaspassion!Share on Facebook Pin Recipe
Chris @ Shared Appetite
Anytime I can have dessert and feel healthy is a win in my book! Looks great!
great healthy dessert!
Jane H (Limeade Gal)
Looks delicious and refreshing! Love the colors of the fruit together, looks so pretty 🙂
Thank you Jane!