Healthy greek yogurt & fruit dessert that you can eat without any regrets:)
It was my first attempt working with coconut oil and not the last one. I love it! When I opened the jar for the first time the smell blown me away. Delicious I thought. I just found this Nutiva organic virgin coconut oil that has a great texture, great smell and taste.
This healthy greek yogurt dessert is like heaven, very delicate and smooth. I can say that this is one of my favorite desserts. I usually choose desserts that involve chocolate or caramel, but I am just so happy that I love this …yogurt and fruits on the graham crumbs.
Healthy Greek Yogurt & Fruit Dessert
- 1 1/2 cup graham crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup Truwhip or (cool whip)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup chopped mango
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix crumbs with coconut oil. Lay nicely on the bottom of 9" baking pan.
- Bake for 8 -10 minutes. Wait to cool off.
- Mix greek yogurt with cool whip or truwhip. Lay on top of crumbs.
- Decorate with strawberries and mango.
- Keep in refrigerator.
- It is best to keep in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 213kcal Calories from fat 125|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 14g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 10g||50%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|