Chicken breast stuffed with spinach and cream cheese.
Recently I was thinking about new dinner ideas, sometimes I am bored of eating same food very often. I love spinach and of course cream cheese, so I decided to make this delicious dish; stuffed chicken breast with spinach and cream cheese.
It was very easy to make and I did not even use an egg for spinach and cream cheese mixture. It is just simple as that! The stuffing was creamy and it was perfect addition to chicken.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup spinach (thaw if frozen)
- half of cream cheese brick (about 225 g)
- 8 toothpicks
- oil to use for frying
- Mix (softened) cream cheese with spinach. Add pepper & salt.
- To flatten chicken breast use meat mallet: Good Grips Meat Tenderizer
- Stuff chicken breast with spinach & cream cheese.
- Roll up stuffed chicken breast and secure with toothpicks.
- Preheat a frying pan with oil. Cook chicken uncovered on medium heat for 7,5 minutes each side. About 15 minutes total.
- Cover chicken and cook for another 15 minutes (medium heat)