Chicken breast stuffed with spinach and cream cheese.
Recently I was thinking about new dinner ideas, sometimes I am bored of eating same food very often. I love spinach and of course cream cheese, so I decided to make this delicious dish; stuffed chicken breast with spinach and cream cheese.
It was very easy to make and I did not even use an egg for spinach and cream cheese mixture. It is just simple as that! The stuffing was creamy and it was perfect addition to chicken.
Stuffed Chicken with Spinach & Cream Cheese
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup spinach thaw if frozen
- half of cream cheese brick about 225 g
- 8 to othpicks
- oil to use for frying
- Mix (softened) cream cheese with spinach. Add pepper & salt.
- To flatten chicken breast use meat mallet: Good Grips Meat Tenderizer
- Stuff chicken breast with spinach & cream cheese.
- Roll up stuffed chicken breast and secure with toothpicks.
- Preheat a frying pan with oil. Cook chicken uncovered on medium heat for 7,5 minutes each side. About 15 minutes total.
- Cover chicken and cook for another 15 minutes (medium heat)