Crustless spinach quiche made with parmesan, feta and mozzarella cheese. I’m not sure if I told you that I love spinach. I can eat it all the time. For the last two months I’ve had so many spinach dinners and even breakfasts. Wait awhile I’ve got many more spinach recipes:)
It was my first time making quiche and I was amazed how good is it. I usually use my feta cheese for salads like in this Tomato Cucumber Feta Salad. Before, I always ate feta as cold cheese. However, I wanted to try a quiche for a long time and feta came to my mind right away. Anyway, I noticed that cooked or baked feta cheese has a slightly delicate flavor than cold one.
I invited my friend over for this crustless feta spinach quiche. And she totally liked it. I knew that it will be good:) When I tried it for the first time I thought that feta spinach quiche is so delicious. I also heard that mushroom quiche is very delightful too. However, I didn’t have any mushrooms on hand when I was baking that day. Anyway I will add them next time.
My husband mentioned that maybe we can add some stronger spices to this healthy spinach quiche. So probably I’ll think about it. Spicy + Quiche seems like a good fit.
How about you, do you like quiche? What is your favorite quiche?
Crustless Feta Spinach Quiche
- 1 1/2 cups cooked spinach it can be frozen but thaw before baking
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3 oz. feta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- salt/pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. butter or nonstick spray
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray with nonstick spray or smear with butter a 10 x 8 pie dish/baking pan.
- Squeeze the water from spinach. Season with salt and pepper. Lay nicely in the pie dish.
- Spread crumbled feta cheese.
- In the medium bowl whisk eggs until smooth. Add milk and parmesan cheese. Mix with a spoon.
- Pour the mixture over spinach and feta cheese.
- Spread mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 40 - 45 minutes.