Healthy feta salad with tomatoes, cucumber and parsley.
Lately, I can’t stop eating this healthy tomato cucumber feta salad with lots of parsley. During my vacation in Europe I found a delicious feta cheese that is so smooth, delicate and not very salty. Sometimes it is harder for me to find not so salty feta cheese. However, this feta cheese was soooo yummy! And definitely in the future I will be making more feta cheese salads:)
I added diced red onion to my tomato cucumber feta salad to give a stronger taste. Parsley leafs added some color to my salad and of course lots of vitamin C.. and other vitamins including A, K, B6, and E.
Tomato Cucumber Feta Salad
- 3 to tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 3/4 cup diced feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Salt optional
- Wash tomatoes and slice of the top of each tomato. With sharp knife cut inside of each tomato around it (be careful not to cut the flesh) and scoop all seeds. Cut each tomato to make a flower.
- Dice all seeds that were scooped from tomatoes.
- In the medium bowl mix diced tomatoes with cucumber. Drain excess water from tomatoes and cucumber.
- Add red onion, feta cheese and parsley. Add pepper and salt. Mix all ingredients.
- Stuff each tomato with salad.
These stuffed tomatoes look so pretty Ilona! Happy to hear you enjoyed lots of yummy food when you were in Europe!!
Thanks Ceara for your nice comments!
This looks so pretty! And I bet it tastes even better than it looks! 🙂