The Best, Easy & No Churn strawberry ice cream recipe.
Strawberries are my favorite fruit…well together with banana. They were always my favorite. I even picked lots of strawberries this year. I was lucky to find an organic farm. The price was almost the same like in other farms. So I’ve decided to pick as much as I can. Of course my children and husband helped me. There is a picture on my Instagram how much I got.
I made some jams, compote, sauces and ice cream. Some strawberries we ate and the rest I froze. We will have for smoothies until winter. I was planning to make this strawberry ice cream recipe for a long time, however I was waiting impatiently when I will pick my strawberries.
These strawberries are roasted in balsamic vinegar and cane sugar in the oven for 40 minutes. The balsamic vinegar brings so much flavor from the berries. It was my first attempt working with balsamic vinegar but not last. I already used in other recipes this week.
This homemade strawberry ice cream recipe is one of the best ice cream I had recently. No machine is required –> I don’t have one yet <– However if you have it go ahead and use it, maybe the ice cream will be even better:)
Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
- 1,5 lb. strawberries
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 6 Tbsp. cane sugar
- 2 cups whipping cream cold
- 8 Tbsp. confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 340 F.
- Wash strawberries, remove the stems and cut in half.
- In a baking dish mix balsamic vinegar with cane sugar. Add strawberries, mix everything together.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes. Remove from oven and let them cool off. Blend to make puree in the blender. Cool off the puree in the fridge.
- Whip the whipping cream with confectioners sugar until the soft peak will form. Mix with strawberry puree. Freeze at least 8 hours, no machine is required.