Delicate and elegant triple berry mini pavlovas recipe with whipped cream and raspberries, blueberries and strawberries. Perfect for any occasion!
After making my delicious Pear and Chocolate Meringue Nests I wanted to work more with egg whites in my kitchen. Mini pavlovas are such a unique and delicate dessert that is perfect for any occasion. Mother’s Day, Easter, New Year’s Eve, Brunch, Birthday, Tea Party or any other party throughout the year. Or make them just for yourself:)
What I hate about pavlova the most is they don’t last long. Therefore, without whipped cream they will last longer. However, once you top them with whipped cream they can stay fresh for up to 5 hours, after that time they are very fragile and moist. They break easily. So the best thing is to just make them and eat them. They are so delicious and I bet they won’t last long in your kitchen or at your party!
Mother’s day will be here soon and I think these triple berry mini pavlovas are so perfect for this occasion. Make them for your mom or with your children. They will love decorating them with whipped cream and fresh berries. Mini Pavlovas are so elegant, unique and beautiful. They require only few simple ingredients to make them: egg whites, sugar, whipping cream and few berries. I basically like eating them and they will be often seen in my kitchen in the future.
I’ve got Free Printable Mother’s Day Cards on the blog so don’t forget to check them! You can simply download them, print and write. So Simple!
Triple Berry Mini Pavlovas
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup [easyazon_link identifier="B00TGE5U0G" locale="US" tag="ilospas-20"]cane sugar[/easyazon_link]*
- 1 tsp . lemon juice
- 1 tsp . cornstarch
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp . powdered sugar
- 12 strawberries
- 12 raspberries
- 36 blueberries
- Preheat oven to 225 F. Prepare large baking pan with parchment paper or [easyazon_link identifier="B00008T960" locale="US" tag="ilospas-20"]silpat[/easyazon_link].
- Beat egg whites in a large glass bowl with [easyazon_link identifier="B000FIOU76" locale="US" tag="ilospas-20"]electric mixer[/easyazon_link] on low speed until soft peak. Add [easyazon_link identifier="B00TGE5U0G" locale="US" tag="ilospas-20"]cane sugar[/easyazon_link] gradually. Beat until sugar is dissolved and stiff.
- Fold in lemon juice and cornstarch.
- By using large spoon put some meringue on the tray. Form about 12 of them. Use the small spoon to make a hole inside by sliding bumpy back of the spoon from right to left.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes. After that time turn off the oven and leave meringues inside. Usually for at least 2 - 3 hours. I usually leave it overnight and prepare the rest next day.
- In a medium bowl beat the whipping cream with [easyazon_link identifier="B000FIOU76" locale="US" tag="ilospas-20"]electric mixer[/easyazon_link] until soft peak. Add powdered sugar and just mix. Don't over beat the whipped cream.
- When meringue nests are cooled off decorate them. Put some whipped cream inside the hole of the meringue. Add strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.
- Mini pavlovas stay fresh up to 5 hours.
If you like Triple Berry Mini Pavlovas check…