Chocolate and strawberry mousse for two recipe is perfect for elegant dinner night or Valentine’s Day. Served with cookies and two layers of whipped cream.
Quick to make strawberry chocolate mousse recipe without eggs. Creamy, soft and sweet dessert. This easy strawberry mousse is made with few simple ingredients. Furthermore, it is ready in only 15 minutes. The whole dessert looks very elegant and it is great for romantic dinner. Moreover, it makes two servings. Also, it can be served in a beautiful wine glasses. However, If you need more servings than 2, just double the batch. Fluffy whipped cream made into two layers. First is chocolate layer. Another whipped cream is made with strawberries.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
How to make Chocolate Mousse
First of all gather all ingredients including cookies, whipping cream, powdered sugar, cacao powder and strawberry puree. Secondly, spread cookies on the bottom of the wine glasses. Next, beat whipping cream with powdered sugar. Divide between two bowls. In one bowl add cacao powder, in the second strawberry puree. Combine mousse very well. Finally, divide chocolate mousse and strawberry mousse between two wine glasses.
Tips to make Strawberry Chocolate Mousse
- Use any kind of cookies. Also, pieces of cakes, brownies or donuts will be perfect too. Whatever you have home.
- Try not to over beat the whipping cream. Stop mixing when you notice a soft peak is formed. Furthermore, divide between bowls evenly. Mix in cacao powder and strawberry puree separately. Few seconds of mixing is enough. However, you only need to combine ingredients.
- Top the mousse for two with remaining pieces of cookies or cacao powder. Also, remaining strawberry can be used too.
Other Mousse Recipes:
Chocolate Strawberry Mousse for Two
- 2 cookies any kind
- 1 cup whipping cream I used Organic Meadow
- 3 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. cacao powder
- 4 strawberries pureed
- Crush cookies and place on the bottom of the glass. Spread evenly between two glasses.
- In a medium bowl beat cold whipping cream with powdered sugar until soft peak with electric mixer.
- Divide the mousse evenly into two separate bowls.
- For one part of the mousse: add cacao and mix until all will become smooth, for few seconds.
- For the second mousse: add 3 tablespoons of purred strawberries and combine well.
- Pour the chocolate mousse on top of the cookies.
- Pour strawberry mousse on top of the chocolate mousse.
- Decorate with remaining strawberry puree or cookies if you still have some.