Non alcoholic mojito mocktail made with 4 simple ingredients including mint and lime juice. Virgin mojito recipe drink is very easy to make and great for any party.
Perfectly sweeten drink with tart flavor. Made with fresh mint and lime. Perfect for parties. Moreover, great for summer.
Virgin Mojito Mocktail Recipe Facts
Texture: smooth, watery and refreshing.
Taste: sweet and a little tart. Additionally, it has a minty flavor.
Simplicity: very simple to make. It requires only 5 minutes to make the drink.
Meal Type: everyday drink, Baby Shower parties or family and friends gatherings.
How to make Non Alcoholic Mojito Mocktail
- Firstly, gather all 4 ingredients. Mint, lime wedges, cane sugar and sparkling water.
- Secondly, in a large glass combine mint, lime wedges and sugar.
- Crush or muddle ingredients together using muddler. Finally, add sparkling water.
Alcohol Free Mojito Recipe Tips
- Definitely, use the fresh mint.
- Also, if you don’t have a muddler use a large spoon or end of wooden spoon to muddle lime and mint nicely.
- Moreover, you can use any kind of sparkling water. For instance, I used S.Pellegrino for this recipe.
- Also, you can add another sweetener instead of cane sugar. For instance, honey or monk fruit. Therefore, the beverage will be healthier.
Virgin Mojito Recipe Faq’s
- What does a virgin mojito recipe contain? Only 4 ingredients: fresh mint, lime, cane sugar and sparkling water.
- What is the difference between mocktail and cocktail? Mocktails are made without alcohol. While cocktails contain alcoholic beverage.
- Do you shake a mojito? No, this type of drink does not need to be shaken. Just muddle the mint, sugar and lime. Pour sparkling water. After that, it is ready to drink.
Other Non Alcoholic Drinks
- 2 Tbsp. mint fresh
- 1 Tbsp. cane sugar
- 2 lime wedges
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 2 ice cubes
- In a large glass combine mint with sugar and 2 lime wedges. Using muddler or large spoon crush/muddle the lime and mint. Mix together, sugar will start to dissolve.
- Add sparkling water and ice cubes.