Perfect hard boiled eggs stuffed with fresh dill, radishes and green onion is one of the best recipe for Easter. Also, these mayonnaise eggs are great for party appetizer too.
These delicious, tasty and savory cooked eggs are a great recipe for any occasion. For instance: Easter, breakfast, brunch, appetizer, game day or other parties. Each half of this egg is stuffed with fresh veggies.
How Long Should you Boil an Egg For
To make a perfect hard boiled egg, you need to boil the egg for about 10 – 15 minutes. Firstly, place the egg into the pot. Add water to cover it completely. Secondly, cook on medium heat. Remove from heat and drain from hot water. Add cold water. Leave it for 10 minutes. Finally, remove from water and peel.
How to Peel Hard Boiled Eggs
First of all, crack the egg. Peel gently with your hands to remove the shell. Fresh eggs are harder to peel. However, while the egg ages it will get easier to peel. It is best to hard boil older eggs rather than fresher.
How to Make Stuffed Mayonnaise Eggs
Firstly, gather all ingredients. Hard boiled eggs, mayo, dill, green onion, radishes. Mix shredded radishes with chopped green onion and dill. Add mayonnaise. Secondly, cut each egg in half and remove the yolks. Add to the mayonnaise mixture. Mix everything well together. Stuff each egg white with veggies and mayo.
Tips to make Mayonnaise Stuffed Eggs
- Salt and pepper is not really necessary for the stuffing. However, if your mayonnaise is not salty at all, add about 1/8 teaspoon of salt and 1/8 teaspoon of pepper. Add more accordingly, if you prefer stronger taste.
- Cut each egg gently with a knife and use small spoon to stuff each egg.
- In addition, these eggs can be stored in the fridge up to 3 days in the airtight container.
Other Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs Recipes
Mayonnaise Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs
- 5 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 3 radishes shredded
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. green onions chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. dill chopped
- 1/8 tsp. salt optional
- 1/8 tsp. pepper optional
- Place eggs into the medium-sized pot. Pour water over the eggs to cover them completely. Cook for about 10 - 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Remove eggs from the heat. Drain hot boiling water. Add cold water. Leave eggs for 10 minutes.
- Peel the eggs and cut them in half.
- Remove yolks from eggs and put in the bowl.
- Mix yolks with mayonnaise, shredded radishes, green onions and dill.
- Add salt and pepper only if mayonnaise is not very salty. Try the mixture and add more salt or pepper according to your taste.