Elegant dinner party menu with chicken Buddha bowl and chocolate strawberry mousse recipes. Easy, healthy and cheap night dinner ideas.
A complete elegant dinner party menu that you can prepare at home from scratch. A step by step on how to make your party perfect with night dinner ideas. There is no need to stress when throwing up a party. However, the most crucial part of preparing a an elegant menu is PLAN.
How to Prepare Elegant Dinner Party Menu
- First of all decide what you will be serving for dinner, dessert and drink few weeks before the dinner party.
- Buy all necessary products for cooking and table decorations few days before the party.
- Additionally, buy fruits that you can simply serve in a small bowl.
- Optional, buy fresh flowers to make your table complete. It is not necessary but table will look way much better with any fresh flowers.
- On the day before the night dinner party plan when you will start cooking. Check carefully how long it will take you to cook each dish.
- In addition, check recipes carefully if you need to marinate the meat or do something else before cooking. It is best to cook recipe few weeks before the party to see if you like it or if you need to change anything.
Night Dinner Ideas
To decorate the table you will need a pretty runner and flowers. Therefore, I used white runner and tulips for my elegant dinner party. Also, the table can be prepared the day before or on the same day of the actual party. It doesn’t take much effort except the ironing of the table runner. However, some table runners don’t even need that. In addition, put flowers into the water and decorate the table with simple touches like small chocolate candies or even sprinkles.
What to make for Elegant Dinner Party Menu
- Dinner: Chicken Buddha Bowl with Avocado Dressing
- Dessert: Chocolate Strawberry Mousse for Two
- Drink: Water with lemon, wine, juice or other drink
- Fruits: Fresh strawberries and raspberries (any other fruits can be used as well)
- Additional: Chocolate candies
Other Dinner Ideas for Tonight:
Other Whipped Cream Desserts:
- Strawberries and Cream Sugar Cookie Cups
- Triple Berry Mini Pavlova
- Strawberry Chocolate Meringue Layer Cake
Would you like to see more? Follow me: FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, or SUBSCRIBE to receive recipes and party themes in your inbox!
Leave a Reply