Free chocolate bar wrapper printable with chalkboard background and roses design. Hershey candy bar wrapper can be a lovely gift idea for teachers, friends or someone special.
DIY Hershey Chocolate Bar Wrapper
Make your own gift for teacher, someone helpful or any friend. It’s that simple, just download and print, then wrap printable design around the bar. It is also perfect for back to school as a little present.
How to Print Chocolate Bar Wrapper
- SUBSCRIBE to Ilona’s Passion and access chocolate bar wrapper with all other printables including invitations, cards and party decorations. What’s more? You will receive also e-book with cupcake recipes.
- Download and print at home or print shop. There are 2 wrappers per page on pdf. file.
- Buy Hershey’s Bar, cut wrappers with scissors and secure it with tape.
if you are a subscriber click here to get—->>> DIY Chocolate Bar Wrapper
Candy Bar Wrapper Faq’s
What paper is used for chocolate bar wrappers? Regular print paper would be great, don’t choose very thick paper since it will be harder to wrap around the bar.
Can I use other candy bar wrapper than Hershey? If you’ll find similar shape of candy bar like Hershey the wrapper will work perfectly, you can always trim the paper a little if the bar is smaller.
Looking for different design? Download “Happy Easter” printables in yellow color and polka dot design.
Back to School Recipes
- Bake delicious Chocolate Banana Muffins, most popular on the website Greek Yogurt Coffee Cake Muffins or make these Chocolate Chips Pumpkin Spice Donuts.
- Try satisfying smoothies, for instance Mango Lassi or Triple Berry Smoothie.
- Make cute little Finger Cucumber Sandwiches and Turkey Pinwheels with cilantro and avocado.
Would you like to see more? SUBSCRIBE to receive recipes and party themes in your inbox! Also, follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM or TWITTER.
Leave a Reply